Thursday, February 08, 2007

George "The Animal" Steele visits the Zoo



I used to LOVE wrestling in the early and mid-1980's. WWF ruled back then. I went to see many of the matches live when they came through town. Wrestle-mania was a big deal. Then something happened and I'm not sure what it was, but in short, it just started to suck and I stopped watching. I haven't watched it in many, many years. Back then, George "The Animal" Steele was one of my favorite wrestlers. He had a green "lizard-tongue" and was covered in "fur". George Steele is from Detroit, Michigan. He has been in many movies. He played westler Tor Johnson in the 1994 movie "Ed Wood". This is a promo piece that he did for WWF. These things would play between matches to fill up time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home